Fast Way Arabia complies with the prevailing local health and Safety regulations applicable to the activities of the relevant office and will take into account any recommendations made by the appropriate Health and Safety authority.
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
- Assessing the risk to the health and safety of employees and others who may be affected and identifying what measures are needed to comply with its health and safety obligations.
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents; Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption;
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste;
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products;
- Communicate openly with shareholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding QHSE performance;
- Improve our performance on issues relevant to our shareholders that are of global concern and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE programs and